1. We moved out of our little yellow house on Division Street.
2. I discovered my new favorite desert.
3. My favorite new spot.
4. I organized and eliminated some products.
5. I recieved a beautiful centerpiece.
6. We made a trip to see Pedro the Donkey (also pictured here) He's looking and acting much more lively now that the warm weather is back.
7. ...And then we enjoyed some donuts with the prettiest sprinkles.
8. An empty coffee shop is the best kind of coffee shop.
A couple additional things I’d like to remember from experiences, lately:
+ Boundaries mean learning when and how to say a confident “no”. Whether it’s said to a boss or a friend, it’s okay to know what and how much you’re comfortable with doing. People will have more respect for you and you’ll in turn have more confidence in yourself if you know this. Not to mention it’ll relieve a whole lot of unnecessary stress and pressure.
+ That being said, don’t be afraid to say yes to new things. Think of how awesome you feel after doing something new, and loving it.
+ Ask yourself “Will this matter in two weeks?” before you get upset. If it won’t, don’t sweat it. Or sweat it less.
+ Spend less time on your phone and more time with the people around you.