1. Budget Bytes: I've got so much use out of this blog. Whenever I'm having cooker's block (like writer's block, but for the cook), I like to browse Budget Bytes. There are a plethora of recipes that are practical, but certainly not boring. Great vegetarian dishes, too!
2. Cotton & Curls: If you're looking to learn the basics (as well as the not-so-basic/more advanced parts) of sewing, DIY-ing, and crafting, this blog is all you need.
3. Apartment Therapy: For inspiration on your tiny dorm room or dingy apartment. From tips on furniture arrangement, to little DIY projects to light up a room, this blog has got it all.
Body & Soul:
4. Clementine Daily: Explore the "Body & Soul" archives as well as the "Life Advice" and "Personal Growth". Okay, so it's not always the most uplifting, but it's real and to the point.
5. EssieButton: My go-to blog for beauty recommendations.
6. Treasures & Travels: Four girls with great fashion/design/food sense. Not to mention, they post awesome pictures of Canada.
7. Behance: Hands down the best place for graphic design inspiration.